- What is Maritime History?
Maritime history is the study of people and their activities in, on, around and under the waters of the world. This includes oceans, estuaries, rivers, and creeks.
- Who we are
The AAMH is run by an Executive Council that has officers from all States and Territories. The AAMH is not restricted to Australia and Australian maritime history: its membership and field of interest are international in scope.
- Member discovers 18th century Spanish plan to invade Australia
- AAMH to co host 2016 International Congress on Maritime History
- 2015 Broeze Book Prize Nominations closing soon, see the President's Log for details
- New Issue of The Great Circle Out Now